Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Doing What's Right, Not Easy

Today was the first day of school. As I drove my son and daughter to school, I explained to them how important it is to always to what's right and not what's easy. It costs to do the right thing verses not. It pays dividends in the long run. We do reap what we sow! I told them my revelation about doing what's right, just because it's the christian thing to do and not look for any appreciation for doing it. I believe we should be kind and respectful to others because it's the right thing to do, without looking for them to return the gesture with a thank you or anything. We should be confident in our selves to always to the right thing, at all costs, knowing in the process that we have pleased our Father and we shall hear him say "Well done, thy good and faithful servant".

No comments:

Post a Comment