Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Success In Southaven, MS

Just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed my visit to Brown's Missionary Baptist Church in Southaven, MS. The Titus II Ministry, hats off to you and to Pastor Anderson, thanks so much for the time and personal tour. It was great. To all the young ladies that came out and made it a success, I pray each of you hold on to the seeds that were planted in your lives and water them daily with the Word of God. Thanks again to Pastor and Elect Lady Orr for such a pleasant event. While in my hometown, I had the opportunity to attend my home church Latter Rain with Pastor Joseph and Elect Lady Selman. It was so refreshing being back with all my family. Remember to never forget where you came from and to always walk in love in and out of the four walls of the church. Finally, I also stopped by Pryme Tyme, the new addition to Annie's, and it was nice, and cozy with great music and of course, great FOOD!! My trip home was again a great Success!
Be Blessed and Much Luv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment