Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amazing Musical in Memphis, TN

On last weekend I had the honor of ministering in song at Apostolic Deliverance Church for an Annual Usher's Day Musical. I had the most rewarding experience ever. Getting to Memphis was the hardest part. Everything I had planned simply went the total opposite way. Finally, I yielded and began to rest in the peace of God and He worked it all out. The service was amazing. The atmosphere was charged and the people received my message through music. I was truly blessed when one of the older mothers stopped me as I was walking back to my seat, and she encouraged me to keep singing for the Lord because she was really blessed by my singing. That was so encouraging to me. If you know anything about the elderly, if they don't like you they let you know, but if they do, they show all kind of mad love for you. Even after the service, the love and support I received from my elders was simply priceless. I did and do appreciate all the others and the signing of autographs for my young people, but the older saints really touched my heart.
Always remember that whatever message you leave today, will indeed affect those of tomorrow!
Much Luv
Katrice

No comments:

Post a Comment