Friday, April 5, 2013

LOVE

I am excited about the Love of Jesus for me. When I think of how much he loves me, that he was willing to lay down His own life for my life, I am filled with gratitude. He took my sins, my shame, my condemnation, my guilt, my sickness, my pain and everything else that hinders me from receiving His promises. He took it to the cross with him and it was nailed there. When He arose, it was left at the cross. He said, "It is Finished". I don't have to any longer live in sin, sickness, or lack. I am Free. I am Liberated. I am Blessed. I am Righteous. Not because of what I have done, have said, or not because of what I haven't done or haven't said, but because of JESUS! His obedience to the cross gives me the right to live Victorious and complete in Him. So I admonish you to rest in Christ knowing He has Paid the Price for all that you desire. I can truly say, I love Him, cause He FIRST loved me.

Much Love.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment