Thursday, April 4, 2013

THANKFUL THURSDAY

THANKFUL! ARE YOU?

I am so appreciative for my life, family and friends. I am thankful for all the things we take for granted in our lives on a daily basis. For instance, our health, food, a vehicle, gas for that vehicle, clothes and shoes, a nice warm home with hot and clean water, a bathroom and most of all, I am thankful for God's Protection. Granted, we are extremely Blessed, but the the good news is, God's Blessings are forever in Supply. So what we have now, however large, small, little or a lot, there is still more in God's Supply. So I decided to be thankful for what I have right now, releasing gratitude knowing that this isn't the end of God's supply. Whatever I have need of, He is there to fulfill that need. I know that with Him, all things are possible. With all that said, when we understand how important Thanksgiving is, we will stop the enemy in his tracks and God will inhabit our praise and when He shows up, He always shows OUT...with more than we ever expected. So I encourage you to become mindful of how you look at and treat the blessings of God in your life.We must praise Him for Who He Is, where we are, who we are, and what we have, knowing that Our Best Is Still Yet to Come!
Inspired scriptures:
Phil. 4:19
Ps.34:1

Be Thankful
Be Kind
Be A Giver of Your Time
Much Love

Check out Myles Monroe Material:
http://889cfmkb-6ejr20th8janv1r3s.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment